Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

{Hadley} letter to baby girl

 Dear Hadley,

       Just thinking about writing this has made me cry so I can only imagine how many tissues I will have used by the end...I want to write you a letter because within the next 3 days you will be born and I know I will never get these moments back and I would never be able to tell you how I felt right before you entered this world. (tears).. ok, me and daddy thought long and hard about when to have you and when we found out we were pregnant it was surreal and daddy didn't believe the test for 4 days, and even took one himself to make sure he wasn't pregnant too! Fast forward 10 weeks, to the day we all learned that you were a GIRL! mommy was so happy and again it was surreal and I couldn't believe it for a few days. As the weeks flew by and in there own right dragged on... I became obsessed with getting everything ready for you. Then one day while daddy was in Germany you decided you wanted to come into this world but thankfully the midwife was able to give me medicine to stop labor because i was only 33 weeks. From that day on we had many contraction and hospital trips. We thought for SURE you would come early! But NO! Today I am 40w 5d and absolutely ready to meet you and see your beautiful face. I have waited my whole life to meet you, since i got my first baby doll when I was 3 i have played house and dreamt of having my own baby. Almost 27 years later the waiting is done and I will have you in my arms VERY soon. I know as soon as your born time will be set on fast forward and I will wish that you were back in my tummy and little forever. But I know you must come out and grow big and strong. I keep envisioning what it will be like the moment they give you to me and that is what keeps me going everyday that i'm overdue. Daddy is so excited to see you too, 3 days ago he made grandma think it was go time and go all excited. He says he's not ready but I know the moment he sees your face that he will be wrapped around you tiny little finger, I honestly cant wait to see his reaction when he holds you for the first time. Without ever seeing you I already know I love you more than words can ever explain and thats scary because I already want the best for you and nothing bad to ever happen to you. I love your daddy so much and I cant believe together we made a beautiful baby and we get to spend the rest of our lives together as a family. Ok baby girl you can come now, I just want you to always know how much i love you and would do anything for you and no matter what you do or how angry you think i would be just know I will always love you and always be there for you. 


                                                      Love
                                                    Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment