Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

{Week} 41


(not in picture because i went into labor the day of the picture)


Week 41:

Total weight gain/loss: up 32! I now weigh 151 :(

Stretch marks? my belly button sort or ripped.. so i have a line/scar down from it  :( 

Sleep: nope

Best moment this week: Finding out Hadley is estimated to be 9 pounds! and scheduling my induction for 5-22-13

Miss Anything? Being comfortable

Movement: lots  

Food cravings: slushies

Belly Button in or out? flat 

Wedding rings on or off? OFF

Happy or Moody most of the time: done

      Weekly Wisdom:  Sleep and rest not stress and clean everything


Looking forward to: Baby in my arms




 In pregnancy bordom/nesting i preped a coke can box to go in the freezer to hold my stored breast milk.
 After my midwife appointment friday morning at 8 i was sent to the hospital for a NST due to high blood pressure. 6 HOURS later i finally got fed this yummy meal and then sent home.

oMg this is pregnant girl heaven and it took me till i was due to find it :( Mixing mt. dew and blue = heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment