Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

{weekly} Update #3

Went to miniature golf to try and see if Hadley would come out.....NOPE!





^ i look like so damn tired! ^

^
typical convo between me and my loving husband 


For mothers day Ben got me a hammock, wine and alcohol breast milk testing strips :) 



^ on monday i went to the gym and walked 2.3 miles on the treadmill to see if i could walk her out and all i did was give myself insane strong contractions! FAIL


my unhappy bump day picture this week :(


Went yesterday for my NST (non stress test)
and Ultrasound to check amnio fluid and found Hadley is weighing in at 9 POUNDS!!!!!! 

__________________________________________

~Tomorrow is my next midwife appointment (with the midwife i hate most) and i'm really hopping we set up my induction day :) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment