Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

{Baby} Food

This is all my milk I donated when I had to stop breast feeding...(734oz)

I had Hadley tested at an allergist and she tested positive to being allergic to Dairy
From the moment she was born I began thinking of the day when i would be able to make her food. I did a lot of research and decided to buy (this) baby food maker. The reviews were GREAT and its a steamer and food processor in 1! 
I only have one complaint about the baby breeza and its that it doesn't hold much, I spent 2 days making food that would last me 6-7 weeks. Now that much time making food doesn't take away my love for the breeza at all but its something for others to keep in mind. I knew that i wanted to make alot so that i wasn't constantly making her food. 
I used these trays to freeze the food in then popped them into labeled freezer bags
This is hadley loving the food and grunting when my husband took so long to feed it to her

No comments:

Post a Comment