Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

{Week} 1



Hadley's 1st week:

I cant believe that my little lady is a week old already.

 As soon as i woke up from the drugs i had ben change Hadley into something cute :) I didn't want any pictures with the ugly hospital blankets.


He struggled with dressing her bc he thinks he will break her...

We celebrated her 1st real birthday!

Most adorable baby in the history of babies ;)

My mom came every morning to the hospital to dress Hadley up and take a daily picture of the baby to send everyone. 

Picture after my first shower! it felt amazing!

 Daily pictures :)
After Hadley's first bath we did skin to skin 

 By the end of the 2nd day my milk was in...and in full force. I was pumping so much the nurses were shocked.
He wraps his head every time to not smell her!

 Daddy'd first skin to skin
 Getting ready to leave finally!


Leaving the hospital, she loves her car seat. On the way home we stopped at walmart for my prescription and that was probably the most ridiculous thing to do after a 5day stint in the hospital. 



Got home and realized i couldn't reach the toilet :( so had to send ben to get me a old persons toilet thing at walgreens...FML



 First sponge bath at home


 At exactly one week me my mom and Hadley went on our first shopping trip :)


Hadley all dressed up for her first doctors appointment. She weighed 8 pounds 8oz! she had gained back 6 oz since birth :) thanks to mommy milk. Also at her appointment (at 8 days old) her stump fell off while i was undressing her for the pediatrician!









No comments:

Post a Comment