Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

{Operation} Eviction Notice



Natural Labor inducers: 
Sex
hot sauce
nipple stimulation
castor oil
dancing
sit on big yoga ball
pineapple
Red Raspberry leaf tea


WARNING:
I dont care what your opinions are...
I am not trying to get my baby out prematurely!
On March 22nd I went into labor and had to have medicine to stop it because I was only 33weeks.
Then again on April 4th i went to the hospital for contractions, and again on April 12th i was having strong contractions every 3.35 min. After walking around for an hour i wasn't dilating any more then when i had arrived and was sent home and told i would probably deliver in the next 1-5 days....! So here 3 days into that 5. So THAT is why i am doing operation eviction notice.  


 Me and ben have been walking the nature trail every night to "walk" her out

P.S. i've lived by the nature trail for 15 years and never knew they were there...i'm a a hole lol


No comments:

Post a Comment