Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

*Baby Shower*


One year and 5 days ago I had my wedding shower.. I could have never guess that almost exactly a year later id be having my Baby Shower.

 My boss made this FABULOUS cake
 The yummy cravings table

 Look at these amazing red sox's sugar cookies :) 
 Game 1: change "babies" diaper then chug apple juice out of sippy cup


 Adorable diaper cake my SIL made for me 
 Game 2: eat jar of baby food then take the "baby" and put it in stroller and push stroller to other end of the building. 

by the time present opening came around i was swollen, tired and having lots of braxton hicks contractions oh and i looked like HELL


 I was so blessed to receive many hand made blankets that we will treasure forever.
I love my diaper bag!
My Sil made me a welcome wagon! how creative is that!
 
This was the inside of my amazeball cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment