Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

{Hospital} Bags

 My bag:

1) Make up bag/ toiletries 
2) Power cords to all the electronics
3) Robe 
4) Pjs for after labor
5) Breast pads for leaking
6) Nipple cream for burning and cracking
7) My cannon camera
8) Nautica nightdress i found at marshals to wear after she's born
9) Flip flops for shower
10) Pads (im not going to explain)
11) Old navy Maxi dress as my going home outfit
12) My ugg slippers
13) Change for vending machine
14) My UA water bottle
15) My vera mocha rouge weekender bag to hold all this
16) Protein bars to snack on 




Hadley's Bag:

1) JJCole Swag Bag in silver
2) outfits for in the hospital
3) Diapers
4) Aden and Anes receiving blankets
5) Slippers
6) Pacifier 
7) Going home comfy outfit
8) Peg Perego Car Seat
9) Mittens so she cant scratch herself 
Daddy's (Husbands) Bag:

Everything is very self explanatory :)


As of our little scare last week these bags are now almost 100% packed and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment