Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

MUST {Haves}


1) The Sprout app: amazing detailed look every week of the baby 
2) Popsicles: Hello low calorie treat before bed :) and the cold feels sooo good
3) Mama Butter: I used this up till a few weeks ago when i ran out, i like the feel and thickness of it.
4) Unisom: pretty much the best sleeping pill on the market and safe during pregnancy, i only tried 1 time to sleep without it and never tried that again!
5) Coco butter: I am currently using this now and not a fan of the smell but fingers crossed its working.
6) Underwear: I bought maternity underwear at 16 weeks at motherhood maternity (only thing i would ever buy from that store) and they have a flip up band to go over the tummy.....AMAZING
7) Water water water..... i bring this bottle with me everywear and of course ice and lemon make it delicious. 
8) Maternity Pants: I have grown out of mine :( depresing and will be looking ASAP for some that are skinny jeans this time (to wear with flip flops soon). 


Well so far those are all my Pregnancy must haves, but then again i just started my third trimester and who the hell knows what i'm in store for.....

No comments:

Post a Comment