Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

{Baby} items so far

1) Laninoh Breast Milk Bags- I have researched and decided once i begin pumping my breast milk that these are the best bags to freeze and store milk in.
2) Sophie- Apparently the #1 loved baby teether out there
3) Peg Perego- I fell in love with the safety features and the pok a dots ;)
4) Swing- I knew when i went to buy a swing that i would want to get a fisher price papasan type swing, this one is perfect bc it comes will a wall charger to no expensive batteries every 3 weeks.
5) Converse - Hot Pink Baby Converse (who could resist)
6) Lamaze Stroller- at 15 weeks pregnant i convinced my loving husband to drive me to canada so we could buy this on sale for $250!
7) Crane drop- best humidifier on the market right now, i had to get pink to match her room
8) Bouncer- We were really torn between this and the rock n play sleeper but at the end of the day we went with the bouncer.
9)Nap Nanny- no longer available to be purchased bc the company went out of business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment