Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nursery


The moment i have dreamed about since i was a little girl was the day me and my husband would assemble our babies crib.
WELL....I picked up the crib while ben was at work and the moment he walked in the door from work i said, I don't feel good 2min later i asked for a bucket while he took the crib out of the box, by the time this picture was taken I was laying on the floor vomiting non stop into the bucket. 
I never even got to see the crib fully assembled till 4:30am when i stumbled up stairs to look. 

So i ordered a dandelion decal off etsy.com


On commercial breaks during the 49ers play off game I got my amazing hubby to put the decal on :)



{For the record the lanterns fell 2 seconds later so we need to re hang them somehow and add more}

No comments:

Post a Comment